Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Regulations (Belgium)
Published 07.05.2020 (will be updated as I receive Updates from the IATA Travel Advisory Website)
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter Belgium.
This does not apply to:
– Passengers arriving from an EEA Member States, Switzerland or the United Kingdom.
– Nationals of EEA Member States and Switzerland, returning home.
– British nationals returning home.
– Nationals of Andorra, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia (Rep.), San Marino, Serbia and Vatican City (Holy See) with proof of connection travel to their home country.
– Passengers with a long term residence permit or a long term “D” visa issued by EEA Member States, Switzerland or the United Kingdom, returning home.
– Family members of nationals of EEA Member States, Switzerland and of British nationals, returning home;
– Personnel of international and humanitarian organizations;
– Humanitarian aid workers;
– Military personnel.
2. Passenger flights are only allowed to operate between 7:00 and 21:00.
– This does not apply to humanitarian, repatriation and United Nations flights.
3. Belgium temporarily reintroduced border controls.