Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Regulations (Germany)
Published 04.05.2020 (will be updated as I receive Updates from the IATA Travel Advisory Website)
1.Passengers are not allowed to enter Germany.
This does not apply to:
– nationals of Germany;
– passengers with permanent residence in Germany obtained before Coronavirus (COVID-19) or with a D-Visa issued by Germany;
– husband, wife, child and registered partner of nationals or residents of Germany;
– passengers with evidence that their travel is to perform a professional activity, e.g., commuters, diplomats, nursing staff, food industry personnel, specialists;
– passengers in transit to their home country, if there is no other travel option. The purpose of travel and the entry requirements for the destination and transit countries must be proved;
– US military personnel stationed in Germany and their family members；
– merchant seamen who are going to sign up on board or leave Germany for the purpose of repatriation.
2. Passengers allowed to enter Germany must self-isolate and must proceed directly to their own home, or other suitable accommodation for a period of 14 days.
– This does not apply to merchant seamen without Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms.