In Aid of Paralimni Dog Pound-Charity Walk
Charity Dog Walk
Paralimni Dog Pound has been protecting, caring and re-homing stray and abandoned dogs for over five years. Croft Architecture are pleased to be supporting the charity to celebrate the amazing work that the volunteers do 365 days a year by holding our first ever Charity Dog Walk on Sunday 3rd November 2019.
Walk with us to raise £££’s for the Pound
- Join us on Sunday 3rd November at 10am.
- Meet us at the National Trust Downs Banks car park, Postcode ST12 9AB.
- The scenic circular amble boasts a beautiful landscape begging to be explored.
- All abilities are welcome with suitable footwear and clothing (it may be muddy).
- There’s no set ENTRY FEE – please give what you can.
- Donations to be submitted in person before the walk.
- FREE treats for your four legged friend.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- All walkers welcome, it’s not compulsory to bring a dog (perhaps you could borrow one)
- Don’t forget to join us in the Upper House Hotel for post walk cool down or warm up!
Click here to register your Interest and Join Us!
Please feel free to invite friends and family. Tell everyone about this exciting new event!
We do hope that you will be able to join us for the Charity Dog Walk,at The National Trust, Downs Banks on Sunday 3rd November 2019 for what we’re sure will be an enjoyable morning of fun in the stunning Staffordshire countryside.
Your support will make a real difference with every penny of the funds raised from event and going to the charity to help them look after the dogs for years to come.
P.S. Don’t forget to register above to let us know that you’re coming.
Full Details here.